Working out is no mean job. While you are ready to sweat it out, you need the basics right. You can sure invest in hi-tech active wear but if it is not comfortable, it is not serving the purpose. Apart from being comfortable, it should make you look presentable as well. Here are 8 style tips, especially for men when it comes to gym clothing.
- A warm up jacket will keep your body temperature in control, while making you sweat during your workout. No need to buy a technical warm up jacket when an old-fashioned hoodie can do the job. Not only does it look great, it might cost you even less.
- A stylish t-shirt that is a melange of modern technical material and uber look. Choose a t-shirt that allows sweat to evaporate faster, thus making it breathable as well as comfortable enough to help you function properly.
- You can surely for long tracks but versatile shorts would keep your movement free and let you breath. While mesh shorts are good too, a rugged nylon material, multiple pocket, water repellent short is more preferable. Choose the length that would not hinder your squat movements.
- Socks are the next small yet important thing in gym clothing. Opt for soft cotton wool socks that absorb moisture, keep your feet dry, resist odour as well as protects your feet from getting blisters. A good pair of socks would ensure your feet stays in place inside your sports shoes.
- In colder months, you will need extra coverage. Go for a long sleeve V-neck t-shirt that will give you ease of movement and keep you covered as well. A classic grey will suit all colours of bottom wear.
- If you are adamant at getting track pants, choose a tailored track pant that has a slim cut. It will not only spruce up your workout style but also will serve the purpose, without hanging too loose and hindering your movement.
- Though shoes cannot be counted in gym clothing, yet your gym attire is incomplete without those perfect shoes. Choose a woven basketball shoe rather than a running shoe. These are lighter; provide superior support and even look classic. If you are ready to spend some money, go for customised shoes.
- No workout is fun without good music, yet it needs to be only to your ears. Invest in a good quality headphone, preferable wireless so that you do not need to juggle with wires and a phone.
These basic style tips will definitely take your workout to the next level while making you look good.